Introduction to Vee's Cook Nook Blog

Welcome everyone to the Vee's Cook Nook Blog!

Smoked Ribs
Smoking Ribs
This has been a long time coming, in putting together a central location to share my family and friends recipes and stories about food and drinks.  Over the years, it seems like everything, especially time has sped up, and I find time slowing down when I am in the kitchen.  Let's be real, I AM IN NO WAY A PROFESSIONAL CHEF, but cooking is such a stress reliever and really allows some quality time to be spent with my daughter teaching her the joy's I have experienced in cooking. 


For me the taste of bringing in different types of food into our home is an adventure and fun, but also sharing such great eats with others and seeing their expressions of the different flavors is really where I see such enjoyment.

Thanksgiving Pies
Thanksgiving Pies
Breakfast Meal Prep
Breakfast Meal Prep
This blog will be an assortment of "secret" family recipes, recipes that have been picked up through TV, magazines, online sources, friends, as well as recipes that have been tweaked and created new from scratch - The Foster's own version of The Food Network "Chopped".  Not every dish created turns out, that is what makes cooking fun! Learn from my mistakes, my successes, and my adventures.  You see being a full time career women, I travel quite often, so when I am not home cooking, I will get to share cuisines from all over the world with you. The fun part is trying to recreate the tastes of the world right in your very own home.
Spaghetti from Germany


I will have special guests along the way, my daughter of course being my co-host in creating this blog, and my husband for the most part being the ideal candidate as the resident food/beverage taster.




By great demand - this journey begins, for me and my family to share our cooking adventures, weekly food prepping operations, catering large crowds, and sensational holiday creations.

Welcome aboard the crazy train, at this point, please keep your hands, feet and arms inside the vehicle at all times.   All Aboard the Vee's Cook Nook!

Here's to starting 2018!  Happy New Year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pickle Cupcakes - April Cupcake of the Month

Stubbs Hatch Chile Chicken - Crock Pot

Blueberry Pie for the Win!