Stubbs Hatch Chile Chicken - Crock Pot

I am always finding quick and easy recipes to prepare during the week because I am a working mom, and all I want to do when I get home is rest my mind and body!  My husband and I went to the grocery store this past weekend, and stumbled across Stubb's Crock Pots.  I normally try my best to not bring my husband or daughter to the grocery store with me, because it is a constant battle of telling them to act their age.  Shopping cart races down the aisles, one of the two passing gas and then rushing to the next aisle so everyone in the store thinks its me, and of course random items showing up in the basket that were not on the grocery list.  Well this time, having the hubby with me turned out to be helpful as he is the one that spotted the Stubb's Crock Pot packets.

This is super easy, can be prepared quickly in the morning and allow to cook all day and the only thing you have to do in the evening is shred the chicken and put together your tacos or chicken nachos!

I highly recommend picking up one of this packets and giving it a try, it was so good! All you need is the Stubb's Packet, 5 Chicken Breasts, and then the fixings of either tacos (corn or flour) or nachos!  We also had leftovers, so we put a few potatoes in the oven and mixed the left over hatch chile chicken with our hot baked potatoes.


Packet One - Season the Chicken both Sides

Packet Two - Pour the Cooking Sauce Over the Chicken

After 4 Hours on High Heat - Chicken Is Done - Drain and Shred

Shredded Chicken

Packet Three - Finishing Sauce - Pour Over Chicken and Let Cook for 30 Minutes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pickle Cupcakes - April Cupcake of the Month

Blueberry Pie for the Win!